Note: I originally started this blog to record my travels when I studied abroad in Costa Rica in 2004. I've posted various ramblings since then, but I'm going back to it's original purpose as a travel journal. Since I can barely remember what I did two days ago, let alone two years ago, I've learned that I need to document my trips or I'll forget them.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Harsh.

"Dinky Pluto loses its status as planet" - header of an AP news article.

Man, like it's not bad enough for Pluto to get demoted, it's got to be insulted in front of millions? That is bunk, you'll always be a planet to me Pluto. Then again, I have no memory for geography so I'm probably just being lazy and unwilling to learn your new reclassification. Either way, here's to you 9th rock from the sun.

No comments: