Note: I originally started this blog to record my travels when I studied abroad in Costa Rica in 2004. I've posted various ramblings since then, but I'm going back to it's original purpose as a travel journal. Since I can barely remember what I did two days ago, let alone two years ago, I've learned that I need to document my trips or I'll forget them.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Day 3, Saturday 12/5

We woke up early today so that Reada could take me to shoe heaven, otherwise known as Moore's. This boutique was chock full of gorgeous custom-made leather shoes of all types. I made a few investments (good shoes are an investment, shut up) that I'm really excited about. Being that I'm such a shoe fanatic, this took us a good 2 hours and Reada was patient and very helpful in reigning me in. R&D had a wedding luncheon to go to, so I got dropped off for a pedicure, then wandered around Miraflores, the fun and fashionable district in Lima.

There's a nice shopping center built into the side of the cliff that opens into the Pacific ocean. It was nice to wander about and see all the people enjoying the weekend. I'm really not a mall person so I had lunch and left.

Tonight Reada is taking me along to a bachelorette party for a friend of hers. Dave baked a cake for the occasion and I bet you can imagine just what kind of cake fits the theme. If you guessed penis cake, you are correct!

No comments: