Note: I originally started this blog to record my travels when I studied abroad in Costa Rica in 2004. I've posted various ramblings since then, but I'm going back to it's original purpose as a travel journal. Since I can barely remember what I did two days ago, let alone two years ago, I've learned that I need to document my trips or I'll forget them.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 8, Thursday 12/10

I was supposed to leave for my trip today but wanted to get a few more things in order first, washing clothes and planning my itinerary.  I realized I'm much more comfortable having an agenda, even if I decide not to stick to it, rather than just leaving and playing it by ear.  This is especially true when it comes to things like this trip where I'll be taking, multiple buses, taxis, trains, planes, and staying at different hotels.  It just helps me to feel like I have a better grasp on things.

R&D took me to buy my bus ticket then we went to this yummy middle eastern place for lunch called Tierra Santa.

Reada and I went to a little cafe for a chat, then came back home.

Later that evening, Dave and I met up with Spencer for dinner at Edo while Reada went to a wedding shower.

I've been planning my itenary and blogging the rest of the night.  I discovered that my snazzy new computer does indeed have an SD card reader so I've been uploading photos onto Facebook so people can see what I've been up to.  I'm such a dork for not knowing I had the ability to put my pictures up this whole time!

No comments: