Note: I originally started this blog to record my travels when I studied abroad in Costa Rica in 2004. I've posted various ramblings since then, but I'm going back to it's original purpose as a travel journal. Since I can barely remember what I did two days ago, let alone two years ago, I've learned that I need to document my trips or I'll forget them.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Day 5, Monday 12/7

Monday Reada had a planning session to attend to so Dave took me to this awesome little seafood restaurant called Sonia's.  It's family run and the owners take their boat out every day to catch the day's fish.

I decided to make R&D a thank you dinner/belated birthday dinner and Reada requested flautas.  Dinner was yummy but I ended up getting sick that night with the Dreaded Peru Belly.

No comments: